I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere, nothing scares me anymore

This morning I had an emotional hospital appointment where I learnt that due to the nerve involvement in my endometriosis, a laparoscopy is not suitable for me, and all I can do is play the waiting game. The doctor is expecting that by the time I next see her in September, my treatment will be working and I will be in less pain. So even though it was upsetting to learn that unfortunately there is no quick fix, and I can't do anything other than wait at this stage, the doctor sounded optimistic.

And I am going to focus on the positives:
1) I have a pretty new dress which only cost me £3
2) I went for a run this afternoon and I went further than I did last week, which means that I am regaining my fitness. I am going to win this fight, endo!
3) I might be close to getting a job
4) I am about to start a new book 
5) I have a lovely family and a caring, supportive boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment